The Science of Nutrigenetics
DNA Testing for Optimum Health
With a Nutrigentics test you can learn about the genetic dispositions you have and what to do to keep them at bay. The science of this test is about telling you the things you cannot see but that are having a direct effect on your health.
- What foods heal you and what hurts you.
- Your body’s ability to deal with common allergens such as dairy and gluten.
- Which nutritional supplements work best for you and which are a waste.
- Macros personalised to your body.
Take the guesswork out of getting fit and healthy and sign up for a Nutrigenetics test today.
An Easy 3-Step Process
Your DNA will be collected and sent securely to the medical testing laboratory for analysis.
Perform your DNA test and submit it for analysis. The procedure is simple and the results should arrive in approximately 21 days.
Review your report with my guidance to understand the results, and make them part of your daily routine.
What Your Report Will Show
When your swab test has been processed by the laboratory, you will be provided with a 200-page report, detailing a number of key areas of your genetics, these include;
- Genetic pre-dispositions
- Over 900 foods analysed against your genetic code
- Details of which key supplements your body can metabolise
- Muscle fibre-type and optimal sporting MACROS
This video provides an overview of the report.
Please contact me via this form, and we can discuss any questions you might have about the Nutrigenetics DNA test or the report of results that you’ll receive.